Last Updated: 5/9/2022
- Commitment to Data Protection and Protection of your Privacy
SoccerArmor.com which is owned and/or controlled by Sports365Equipment (“Company”, “we”, “us”, “our”), places a top priority on safeguarding our users’/customers’/visitors’ (“you”, “your”) personal information and privacy. With this privacy statement, we aim to provide you with clear, consistent, and transparent information regarding the collection, use, processing, and storage of your personal data.
The following principles guide our commitment to privacy and data protection:
- We use personal information lawfully, fairly, accurately, and transparently.
- We collect only the minimum amount of personal information required for legitimate purposes.
- We do not store more information than is required nor for longer than is required.
- By using suitable security measures, we safeguard your personal data.
Our processing of personal information, such as your name, address, e-mail address, and telephone number, will adhere to applicable privacy regulations. This Privacy Statement is intended to inform you about the nature, scope, and purpose of the personal data we collect, use, and process, and to inform data subjects of their rights.
- Why do we process your personal data?
We use and process your personal information in relation to you, such as when you purchase our products online or in our stores, visit our Site, or contact customer service. Examples of personal information include the full name, address, email address, phone number, social security number, payment information, your purchase, order, and usage history, IP address, and Member ID (e.g., information you provide when contacting our customer service).
We may use your personal information for the following purposes;
- To allow us to handle your orders, deliver products and process your payments and refunds.
- To inform you about the status of your orders.
- To improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our business.
- To update you with new launches and ongoing discounts and offers.
- To update our records and generally maintain your SoccerArmor.com Account with us.
- To keep your contact information up to date.
- For statistical or survey purposes.
- To prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our Site.
- To develop new products or services.
- To improve your experience of our Site.
- To enable third parties, including social media companies, e-mail and internet service providers, to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf and to assess and improve the effectiveness of our marketing programs.
- Understand your behavior based on the information available to us and send you offers, advertisements, surveys that we believe are most likely to interest you.
- Information we collect about you
To register as a User of this Site, to make purchases through the site, to submit information or request information from us, or to enjoy the services offered on this site, you may be required to give personal information. These details may include:
- Registration Information: When you register for the Site, you are required to provide information such as your name, username, password, email address, and birthday (day and month only), or, if you chose to connect via a third-party social network, your login information for that third-party social network.
- If you purchase products or services through the Site, you will be required to provide payment card information so that we may process the transaction, including without limitation the name of the cardholder, payment card number, CVV number, payment card expiration date, billing address, shipping address, the recipient’s name, telephone number, and email address.
- Product Reviews and User Testimonials: You have the option to supply us with responses to surveys, product reviews, and user testimonials, including images that you upload to the Site in conjunction with the product review. This information could be made available to Site users and other third parties.
- Additional Information: Additional information that you supply to us, such as feedback, messages, emails, posts on public message boards, or responses to surveys or questionnaires that you may submit.
- How do we process your data?
The personal information we gather from you is typically maintained in a nation within the European Union (EU) or the European Economic Area (EEA); but, it may be transferred to and processed in a location outside the EU/EEA if necessary. Any such transfer of your personal data will comply with applicable laws and your legal rights.
We may occasionally transfer personal data from the EU/EEA to a third country that the European Commission has not designated as a safe country for such transfers (adequacy decision). When relevant, we comply to the EU Standard Contractual Clauses to offer equivalent protection to that provided in the EU/EEA or other legal bases for a transfer.
- Third Party access to your personal data
Your personal information is only accessible and available to those who require it for the authorized processing purpose. Your personal information may be shared when necessary with our service providers and contractors (processors and sub-processors) that execute specialized duties on behalf of Sports365Equipment and independent third parties. Please be assured that all such sub-contractors and third-parties are contractually bound to keep your data safe and secure at all times.
Moreover, we may disclose personal information to third parties if we have reason to believe that the use or disclosure of such information is necessary or expedient to: (i) conduct investigations into possible violations of the law; (ii) identify, contact, or take legal action against any person who may be in breach of any agreement with us; (iii) investigate security breaches or cooperate with government authorities in a legal matter; or (v) protect our rights, property, or safety.
In the event that we merge with a third party, are purchased by a third party, or have another business transaction, such as a restructuring, or if such a transaction is proposed, we retain the right to transfer any personal information we maintain about you.
- Security of your data held by us
We take reasonable precautions against the loss, abuse, and modification of personal information given on or through the Site. These security measures include strong password encryption, cross-site scripting protection, and the use of secure communications; firewalls; monitoring and logging all access and attempted access to our systems to proactively ensure the security of our systems, including the blocking of unauthorized access attempts; and vulnerability and penetration testing. However, no mode of data transmission or storage is entirely safe. Therefore, despite our efforts to secure your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you communicate to us via or in connection with the Site. If you have reason to believe that personal information is no longer safe, please contact us immediately using the details provided below in this document.
- What are your rights?
- Right to Information: You have the right to seek information about the personal data we store about you at any time. You can request your personal information through the “Exercise your rights-Contact us” section and have it emailed to you.
- Right to data portability: If we automatically process your personal data with your consent or based on a corresponding agreement, you have the right to obtain a copy of your data in a structured, frequently used, and machine-readable format that is delivered to you or another party. This only applies to the personal information you gave to us.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to request correction of erroneous personal information. This includes the right to the completion of incomplete personal data.
- Right to erasure: You have the right to have your personal data processed by us erased at any time.
- Right to object to processing of your data based on legitimate interest: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data based on our legitimate interest. We will no longer process the personal data unless we can demonstrate legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh your interests and rights, or to defend legal claims.
- Right to restrict: You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data in the following circumstances:
- If you object to processing based on our legitimate interest, we will restrict the processing of such data pending verification of legitimate interest.
- If you inform us that your personal data is inaccurate, we must restrict all processing of the data in question until it has been clarified whether the personal data is in fact inaccurate.
- If the processing is unlawful, you can object to the deletion of personal data and instead request that the use of your personal data be restricted.
- When we no longer need the personal data, but it is necessary for you to defend your legal claims.
- How long do we hold your personal information for?
As a general rule we will keep your information only for as long as it is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, however we may keep it longer if we are required to because of a legal obligation on us, for example:
- Information relating to transactions may be kept for up to six years after the transaction has completed for accounting, auditing and taxation purposes.
- If you close your account or withdraw your consent to use using your information for direct marketing we may retain some of your information for up to 12 months after to deal with any issues or disputes that may arise.
We may also keep information that has been anonymized so that you cannot be identified for longer periods for analysis and reporting purposes.
- Exercise your rights-Contact Us
We take privacy very seriously. If you would like to exercise your above-mentioned rights or if you have any questions about our data protection declaration or our processing of your data, please contact us at [email protected]
We have appointed a data protection officer to ensure that we process your personal data openly, accurately and properly. You can reach our data protection officer at [email protected] Please include “DPO” in the subject line.